The package includes:
- accommodation in a room of the type of your choice
- meals 3 times a day
- Physician’s consultation during which a physician will assess your health condition, prescribe a sanatorium treatment plan and treatments taking into account their indications and contraindications.
- 4 therapeutic procedures daily +swiming pool and bath complex
· Drink of Vytautas mineral water in the bottle (according to the doctor's recommendations)
Therapeutic procedures included in the programme 4 herapeutic procedures (1 procedure from the group):
· Pearl mineral water bath/ Mineral water bath “Vaidilutė” (high mineralization)/ Carbon dioxide bath
· Mud compresses
· Psycho relaxation in a group
· Aromatherapy and music therapy
· Massage (20 min.)
· Underwater massage (every other day)
· Lymphatic drainage massage
- Underwater massage in the mineral water pool and Turkish bath
· Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
· Ultrasound therapy
· “Bemer 3000” (bioelectromagnetic correction procedure).
- parafin therapy for hands
· Oxygen therapy
· Applied kinesitherapy (group session)
· Vertical bath (individual session)
· Pool exercise (group session)
· Exercise with hydro bike
pampering yourself with our wellness treatments, make sure to visit all
wellness spots in Birštonas:
- Enjoy a relaxing
experience at mineral water pavilion Birutė Villa
- Try out Kneipp Garden
therapies (physiotherapists from Tulpė sanatorium hold outdoor exercise
sessions in this garden every morning at 8:10 a.m. during the warm season)
- Take a stroll along the 2 km
bank of the Nemunas River admiring picturesque landscapes
- Climb to the top of Vytautas
Hill near Baltoji Vila
- Sports enthusiasts will enjoy
the town’s basketball court, tennis courts and the exercise equipment in
the central park
in the historic part of the town, Tulpės Sanatorium is an excellent spot to
enjoy a peaceful stay in the lap of nature and to admire splendid views of the
package terms and conditions:
- Check in is from 1:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday. Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- On Sunday, check in time starts at 1:00 p.m. (guests
can enter their rooms from 4:00 p.m.). Check out time is by 3:00 p.m.
- Reception opening hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 a.m. to
- All visitors who are eighteen years of age will be
charged a resort fee of €1 per person per night (to be paid at the
- Guests will be offered lunch on the day of arrival.
Breakfast will be included on the day of departure. Lunch hours: 1:00 p.m.
to 2:30 p.m.; dinner hours: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- In case of late arrival, the catering and wellness
services will not be transferred to the day of departure.
- Please note: Swimming pool & sauna complex and SPA
treatments will be available at a different location at: Birutės st. 31,
- Please note: The sanatorium and the canteen are located
in the same building which is situated 150 metres away from the
- SANATORIUM OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- SWIMMING POOL & SAUNA COMPLEX OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; last visitors
admitted at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; last
visitors admitted at 7:00 p.m.
- Any additional treatments are subject to prior
reservation by phone at +37031965532 or +37031961336 or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional therapeutic treatments are offered with a
15% discount; pampering full-body or facial treatments are available at a
discount of 10%. It is advisable to book additional treatments at
least 10 days prior to the arrival due to the busy schedule.
- If you are unable arrive on time, you must give a
72-hour notice prior to scheduled service. In case you fail to give a
72-hour notice, the service provider shall have the right to cancel your
order. The advance payment for the service will not be refunded.
- Visitors must be at least eighteen years of age to be
able to use the sanatorium services without adult supervision. Younger
visitors are admitted only if they are accompanied by their parents or if
they have an officially signed parental consent.
- Pets are strictly prohibited in the sanatorium.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in all indoor and outdoor areas
of the sanatorium.
Information for visitors with
- Children under the age of 4
are offered accommodation free of charge if they do not require an
additional sleeping place.
- A baby cot/crib is available
for rent at a one-time fee of €6.
- Accommodation fee for
children aged 4 to 7: €15. Accommodation fee including breakfast: €20
- Accommodation fee for
children aged 8 to 16: €19 . Accommodation fee including breakfast: €24.
- Information tel.+370 319 65525, +370 319 65517