The package includes:
- accommodation in a room of the type of your choice
- meals 3 times a day, 2 times breakfast, 2 times lunch, 2 times dinner
- Physician’s consultation during which a physician will assess your health condition, prescribe a sanatorium treatment plan and treatments taking into account their indications and contraindications.
- Time in the pool, bath and contrast shower complex 2 procedures during visit time
- Mineral water pearl bath/Carbon dioxide bath/ Mineral water pearl bath with herbs 1 procedure
- 20-minute massage , 2 procedures
- 2 Aromatherapy and music therapy or inhalation
- 1 Applied kinesitherapy (group session) or 1 Pool exercise (group session)
- 1 hidromassage in mineral water pool and turkish bath (30min.)
- Paraffin bath for hands, 1 procedure or body wrapping procedure, 1 procedure
After pampering yourself with our wellness treatments, make sure to visit all wellness spots in Birštonas:
- Enjoy a relaxing experience at mineral water pavilion Birutė Villa
- Try out Kneipp Garden therapies (physiotherapists from Tulpė sanatorium hold outdoor exercise sessions in this garden every morning at 8:10 a.m. during the warm season)
- Take a stroll along the 2 km bank of the Nemunas River admiring picturesque landscapes
- Climb to the top of Vytautas Hill near Baltoji Vila
- Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the town’s basketball court, tennis courts and the exercise equipment in the central park
Situated in the historic part of the town, Tulpė Sanatorium is an excellent spot to enjoy a peaceful stay in the lap of nature and to admire splendid views of the Nemunas River.
Sanatorium package terms and conditions:
- Check in is from 2:00 p.m. Friday, Check-out time is on Sunday by 3 p.m.
- On Sunday, check in time starts at 1:00 p.m. (guests can enter their rooms from 4:00 p.m.).
- Reception opening hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All visitors who are eighteen years of age will be charged a resort fee of €2 per person per night (to be paid at the reception).
- Guests will be offered lunch on the day of arrival.
Breakfast will be included on the day of departure. Lunch hours: 1:00 p.m.
to 2:30 p.m.; dinner hours: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- In case of late arrival, the catering and wellness
services will not be transferred to the day of departure.
- Please note: Swimming pool & sauna complex and SPA
treatments will be available at a different location at: Birutės st. 31,
- Please note: The sanatorium and the canteen are located
in the same building which is situated 150 metres away from the
- SANATORIUM OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- SWIMMING POOL & SAUNA COMPLEX OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; last visitors
admitted at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; last
visitors admitted at 7:00 p.m.
- Any additional treatments are subject to prior
reservation by phone at +37031965532 or +37031961336 or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional therapeutic treatments are offered with a
15% discount; pampering full-body or facial treatments are available at a
discount of 10%. It is advisable to book additional treatments at
least 10 days prior to the arrival due to the busy schedule.
- If you are unable arrive on time, you must give a
72-hour notice prior to scheduled service. In case you fail to give a
72-hour notice, the service provider shall have the right to cancel your
order. The advance payment for the service will not be refunded.
- Visitors must be at least eighteen years of age to be
able to use the sanatorium services without adult supervision. Younger
visitors are admitted only if they are accompanied by their parents or if
they have an officially signed parental consent.
- Pets are strictly prohibited in the sanatorium
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in all indoor and outdoor areas
of the sanatorium.
Information for visitors with
- Children under the age of 4
are offered accommodation free of charge if they do not require an
additional sleeping place.
- A baby cot/crib is available
for rent at a one-time fee of €6.
- Accommodation fee for
children aged 4 to 7: €15. Accommodation fee including breakfast: €20
- Accommodation fee for
children aged 8 to 16: €19 . Accommodation fee including breakfast: €24.
- Information tel.+370 319 65525, +370 319 65517